Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Shin Osaka Sunny Stone Hotel in Osaka (Yodogawa), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Umeda Sky Building and Grand Front Osaka Mall. This hotel is 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from Osaka Science Museum and 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Mint Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 232 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Sunny serving guests of Shin Osaka Sunny Stone Hotel. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tenjimbashi-Suji Shopping Street - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Umeda Arts Theater - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Hankyu Sanbangai - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Grand Front Osaka Mall - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Umeda Sky Building - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Hankyu Umeda Main Store - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Floating Garden Observatory - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
LUCUA Osaka - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Osaka Station City - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Kids Plaza Osaka - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Tsuyunoten Shrine - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Herbis Plaza - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Symphony Hall - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Sankei Hall Breeze - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Osaka City Hall - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 37.2 km / 23.1 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 55.1 km / 34.2 mi
The preferred airport for Shin Osaka Sunny Stone Hotel is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 900 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 12
- -Year Built - 1990
- -Total number of rooms - 232
- -Luggage storage