Located in Osaka (Namba), Hotel Kuramoto is within a 10-minute walk of Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade and Kuromon Ichiba Market. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Amerikamura and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Nipponbashi.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 24 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Partially open bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as karaoke, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Doton Plaza - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kuromon Ichiba Market - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Amerikamura - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Ebisu Bridge - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Namba Walk Shopping Mall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Dotonbori Glico Sign - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Osaka Shochikuza - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Namba Grand Kagetsu Theater - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Nipponbashi - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sennichimae Doguyasuji Shopping Street - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Namba Hatch - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Osaka Shinkabukiza Theater - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Namba Parks - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 47.8 km / 29.7 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 17.5 km / 10.8 mi
Kobe Airport (UKB) - 39.6 km / 24.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Kuramoto is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards and cash Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, and a smoke detector
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- A shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Water dispenser