Located in Osaka (Namba), Hotel Kuramoto is within a 10-minute walk of Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade and Kuromon Ichiba Market. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Amerikamura and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Nipponbashi.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 24 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Partially open bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as karaoke, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Doton Plaza - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kuromon Ichiba Market - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Amerikamura - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Ebisu Bridge - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Dotonbori Glico Sign - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Osaka Shochikuza - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Namba Grand Kagetsu Theater - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Nipponbashi - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Namba Hatch - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Osaka Shinkabukiza Theater - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Namba Parks - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Osaka International House Foundation - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Osaka City Air Terminal - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 47.8 km / 29.7 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 17.5 km / 10.8 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 39.6 km / 24.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Kuramoto is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Water dispenser
- -Luggage storage