Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hyatt Regency Toronto, you'll be centrally located in Toronto, steps from TIFF Bell Lightbox and 3 minutes by foot from Princess of Wales Theatre. This 4-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Royal Alexandra Theatre and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Metro Toronto Convention Centre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 394 air-conditioned rooms featuring plasma televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
The Path - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Second City - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
TIFF Bell Lightbox - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Princess of Wales Theatre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
PATH Underground Shopping Mall - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Spadina Avenue Shopping District - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Queen Street - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Royal Alexandra Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Toronto Symphony Orchestra - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Roy Thomson Hall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Metro Toronto Convention Centre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
CN Tower - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Toronto-Dominion Centre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Ripley's Aquarium of Canada - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Chinatown Centre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City) - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Toronto is Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 50.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 28.00 for adults and CAD 28.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: CAD 0.00 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 32 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 100 per accommodation, per day (maximum CAD 100.00 per stay)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge
- -Snack bar/deli
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Health club
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Number of floors - 20
- -Year Built - 1990
- -Total number of rooms - 394
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms