With a stay at Kaneyoshi Ryokan in Osaka (Namba), you'll be a 5-minute walk from Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade and 6 minutes by foot from Kuromon Ichiba Market. This ryokan is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Amerikamura and 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Nipponbashi.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 individually decorated guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and slippers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the ryokan's room service (during limited hours). Japanese breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 8 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, an elevator, and microwave in a common area.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Doton Plaza - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Ebisu Bridge - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Dotonbori Glico Sign - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Kuromon Ichiba Market - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Namba Walk Shopping Mall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Amerikamura - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Osaka Shochikuza - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Namba Grand Kagetsu Theater - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Sennichimae Doguyasuji Shopping Street - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Nipponbashi - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Namba Hatch - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Namba Parks - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Osaka City Air Terminal - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 51.2 km / 31.8 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
Kobe Airport (UKB) - 39.6 km / 24.6 mi
The preferred airport for Kaneyoshi Ryokan is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. The entrance to the property closes at 1 AM. Guests are not permitted to enter or leave the property after this time.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for Japanese breakfast: JPY 1100 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Water dispenser
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
- -Meeting rooms
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Wheelchair accessible – no