Yamatoya Honten Ryokan Osaka
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Yamatoya Honten Ryokan Osaka, you'll be centrally located in Osaka, within a 15-minute drive of Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade and Tsutenkaku Tower. This ryokan is 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from Osaka Castle and 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Osaka Science Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 39 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a sauna or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.
Satisfy your appetite at the ryokan's coffee shop/café. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 8:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 2160 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk