A stay at Yamatoya Honten Ryokan Osaka places you in the heart of Osaka, within a 10-minute walk of Kuromon Ichiba Market and Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade. This spa ryokan is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Amerikamura and 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from Nipponbashi.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 39 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and blackout drapes/curtains.Amenities
Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. This ryokan also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the ryokan's coffee shop/café. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 8:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Doton Plaza - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kuromon Ichiba Market - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Ebisu Bridge - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Namba Walk Shopping Mall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Dotonbori Glico Sign - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Amerikamura - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Osaka Shochikuza - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Nipponbashi - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Namba Grand Kagetsu Theater - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Sennichimae Doguyasuji Shopping Street - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Namba Hatch - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Namba Parks - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Namba Yasaka Shrine - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Itami Airport (ITM) - 20.8 km / 12.9 mi
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 54.7 km / 34 mi
Kobe Airport (UKB) - 46.4 km / 28.8 mi
The preferred airport for Yamatoya Honten Ryokan Osaka is Itami Airport (ITM).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines and the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 2160 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: JPY 3000 per night (open 8:00 AM to 1:00 AM)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Vending machine
- -Full-service spa
- -Water dispenser
- -Tea service
- -Distance from property (meters) - 50
- -Kaiseki meal
- -Genkan (entryway)
- -Lot Hours - Start time - 8:00 AM
- -Lot Hours - End time - 1:00 AM
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Wheelchair accessible – no