Dormy Inn Shinsaibashi Hot Spring
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Dormy Inn Shinsaibashi Hot Spring, you'll be centrally located in Osaka, a 2-minute drive from Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade and 8 minutes from Osaka Science Museum. This hotel is 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Osaka Castle and 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Legoland Discovery Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 134 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones and in-room massages, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as hot springs and a spa tub.
You can enjoy a meal at Hatago serving the guests of Dormy Inn Shinsaibashi Hot Spring, or stop in at the grocery/convenience store. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. For the comfort of guests using the public bathing areas and other public facilities, guests with large tattoos are not permitted to use the facilities. Guests with tattoos may use the bathing facilities if their tattoos are smaller than 3.15 inches (8 centimeters) by 5.11 inches (13 centimeters) and are covered with a sticker provided by the property. For more details, please contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 800 for adults and JPY 500 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa tub
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Shared microwave
- -Free wired Internet