Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Holiday Inn Osaka Namba places you in the heart of Osaka, a 7-minute drive from Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade and 13 minutes from Tsutenkaku Tower. This 4-star hotel is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Shitennoji Temple and 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Osaka Castle.
Make yourself at home in one of the 314 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your Select Comfort bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
This hotel has 12 floors in 1 building and offers offsite parking. Amenities include wheelchair access and designated smoking areas.
Satisfy your appetite for dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Barkt, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1944 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2500 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 2000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Offsite parking reservations required
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Free wired Internet