RIHGA Royal Hotel Osaka
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at RIHGA Royal Hotel Osaka, you'll be centrally located in Osaka, within a 5-minute drive of Osaka International Convention Center and Osaka Science Museum. This 4.5-star hotel is 1.8 mi (3 km) from Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade and 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Kyocera Dome Osaka.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 1042 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite at REMONE, one of the hotel's 20 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Osaka International Convention Center - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Osaka Science Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
United Church of Christ in Japan Osaka - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sankei Hall Breeze - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Symphony Hall - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Osaka Shiki Theater - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Osaka City Hall - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Herbis Plaza - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Festival Hall - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Utsubo Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Osaka Science and Technology Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Osaka Station City - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Floating Garden Observatory - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Umeda Sky Building - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Hankyu Umeda Main Store - 2 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 37.7 km / 23.4 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 48.8 km / 30.3 mi
The preferred airport for RIHGA Royal Hotel Osaka is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 8 rooms, or when booking rooms for more than 14 guests. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. This property offers complimentary smartphones for use during all guests' stays; phones come equipped with Internet access and inclusive international calls to selected countries. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3200 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
- Facilities fee: JPY 6480 per person and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Indoor pool
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Business center
- -Free wired Internet
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Health club
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Spa services on site
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Number of bars/lounges - 3
- -Number of floors - 30
- -Number of restaurants - 20
- -Total number of rooms - 1042
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms