Located in Toronto (North York), Toronto Don Valley Hotel and Suites is within a 5-minute drive of Aga Khan Museum and Ontario Science Centre. This family-friendly hotel is 8 mi (12.9 km) from Toronto Eaton Centre and 8.5 mi (13.8 km) from Scotiabank Arena.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 354 individually decorated guestrooms. Your Select Comfort bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy local and international cuisine at DV BAR/Bistro, a poolside restaurant which features a bar/lounge and a garden view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Toronto? This hotel has facilities measuring 16000 square feet (1486 square meters), including a conference center. Guests may use a bus station shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Aga Khan Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Ontario Science Centre - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Toronto Botanical Garden - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Edward Gardens - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Sunnybrook Hospital - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Fairview Mall - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Mount Pleasant Cemetery - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Eglinton Grand Theatre - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
The Danforth Music Hall - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Woodbine Beach - 9.7 km / 6.1 mi
Scarborough Bluffs Park - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Bayview Village Shopping Centre - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Lake Ontario - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Seneca College - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Downtown Yonge - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Pearson Intl. Airport (YYZ) - 31.5 km / 19.6 mi
Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (YTZ) - 16.2 km / 10.1 mi
The preferred airport for Toronto Don Valley Hotel and Suites is Pearson Intl. Airport (YYZ).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds Parties and events are allowed on site Long-term renters welcome Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector and a smoke detector Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property This property does not accept Interac cards for all bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking, and for all purchases made on site, including incidentals.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. This property does not accept cash or Visa debit cards for all bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
- Up to 12 children 1 year old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 15.50 for adults and CAD 8 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 11.95 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 20.00 per pet, per day (maximum CAD 25.00 per stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Children's pool
- -Steam room
- -Fitness facilities
- -Health club
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Vending machine
- -Reception hall
- -Water dispenser
- -Swimming pool
- -Shared microwave
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Shared refrigerator
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Outdoor furniture
- -Outdoor entertainment area
- -Number of meeting rooms - 15
- -Conference space size (feet) - 16000
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Indoor pool
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1486
- -Bus station shuttle (surcharge)
- -Food and water bowls
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby