Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki - Hostel, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, steps from Kaminarimon and 5 minutes by foot from Sensō-ji Temple. This hostel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Asakusa Shrine and 1.3 mi (2 km) from Tokyo Sky Tree.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 11 air-conditioned guestrooms. Your room comes with a memory foam bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, hair dryers, and toilets with an electronic bidet.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kaminarimon - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Ueno Park - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo National Science Museum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Nippori Textile Town - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Ueno Zoo - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 24.2 km / 15.1 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 64.8 km / 40.3 mi
The preferred airport for Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki - Hostel is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 10 PM.
The night staff is available from 9 PM to 12:30 AM. Group bookings of 4 guests or more may not be accepted in the Dormitory room; guests may be moved to private rooms instead. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Television in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 3
- -Total number of rooms - 11
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator