Hotel Star Plaza Ikebukuro
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Star Plaza Ikebukuro in Tokyo (Ikebukuro), you'll be close to J-World Tokyo and Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building. This hotel is within close proximity of St. Mary's Cathedral and VR Zone Shinjuku.
Make yourself at home in one of the 79 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Bathrooms have hair dryers and slippers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby.
A complimentary breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and an elevator (lift).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 1 January and 3 January.
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free breakfast
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Offsite parking reservations required
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free wired Internet