With a stay at Hotel Star Plaza Ikebukuro in Tokyo (Ikebukuro), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Rikkyo University and Sunshine City Shopping Mall. This hotel is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Waseda University and 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden.Rooms
Stay in one of 79 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wired Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have hair dryers and slippers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rikkyo University - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Sunshine City Shopping Mall - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Sunshine Aquarium - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Waseda University - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Robot Restaurant - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 5.2 km / 3.3 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Shinjuku NS Building - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Tokyo Dome - 6.4 km / 4 mi
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
University of Tokyo - 7 km / 4.4 mi
La Qua Tokyo Dome City - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 77 km / 47.9 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 30.7 km / 19.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Star Plaza Ikebukuro is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Off-street parking