Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at HOTEL LiVEMAX Nippori in Tokyo (Taito), you'll be a 4-minute drive from Akihabara Electric Town and 6 minutes from University of Tokyo. This hotel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Ueno Park and 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Sensō-ji Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 45 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and an elevator. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nippori Textile Town - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Ueno Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
University of Tokyo - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Ueno Zoo - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
La Qua Tokyo Dome City - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Dome - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Korakuen Hall - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 4 km / 2.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 73.4 km / 45.6 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 27.2 km / 16.9 mi
The preferred airport for HOTEL LiVEMAX Nippori is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 10:30 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage