Located in Tokyo (Asakusa), Sadachiyo is within a 10-minute walk of Sensō-ji Temple and Asakusa Shrine. This ryokan is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Kaminarimon and 1.3 mi (2 km) from Ueno Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and blackout drapes/curtains.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a ballroom.Dining
Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kaminarimon - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Ueno Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Nippori Textile Town - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Ueno Zoo - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ameyoko Market - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 67 km / 41.6 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
The preferred airport for Sadachiyo is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - midnight. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage