Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Tokyo (Asakusa), Sadachiyo is within a 10-minute drive of Sensō-ji Temple and Ueno Park. This ryokan is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Tokyo Sky Tree and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from University of Tokyo.Rooms
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 20 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring fireplaces and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and refrigerators.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a ballroom.Dining
Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby and an elevator (lift).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kaminarimon - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Nippori Textile Town - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Ueno Park - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Ueno Zoo - 3 km / 1.9 mi
University of Tokyo - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 25.4 km / 15.8 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 65.5 km / 40.7 mi
The preferred airport for Sadachiyo is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - midnight
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Number of floors - 5
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 20
- -Year Built - 1973
- -Luggage storage