Ryokan Asakusa Shigetsu
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Ryokan Asakusa Shigetsu in Tokyo (Asakusa), you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Sensoji Temple and Asakusa Shrine. This ryokan is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Tokyo Sky Tree and 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 22 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Partially open bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
At Ryokan Asakusa Shigetsu, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The room rate displayed does not include fees for children. Fees are collected at the property, based on age: Children age 4-6 are charged JPY 3500 per night, children age 2-3 are charged JPY 2100 per night, and children under 2 are charged JPY 1100 per night.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1300 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage