With a stay at Ryokan Asakusa Shigetsu in Tokyo (Asakusa), you'll be steps from Kaminarimon and 3 minutes by foot from Sensō-ji Temple. This ryokan is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from Asakusa Shrine and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Tokyo Sky Tree.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 22 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Partially open bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Dining
At Ryokan Asakusa Shigetsu, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and an elevator.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kaminarimon - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Ueno Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Konica Minolta Planetarium Tenku - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Ueno Zoo - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
University of Tokyo - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 66.1 km / 41.1 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 26.3 km / 16.3 mi
The preferred airport for Ryokan Asakusa Shigetsu is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. The room rate displayed does not include fees for children. Fees are collected at the property, based on age: Children age 4-6 are charged JPY 3500 per night, children age 2-3 are charged JPY 2100 per night, and children under 2 are charged JPY 1100 per night.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1300 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance