Ryokan Asakusa Shigetsu
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Ryokan Asakusa Shigetsu in Tokyo (Asakusa), you'll be steps from Kaminarimon and 3 minutes by foot from Sensoji Temple. This ryokan is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Asakusa Shrine and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Tokyo Sky Tree.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 22 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Partially open bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Dining
At Ryokan Asakusa Shigetsu, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kaminarimon - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Sensoji Temple - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Ueno Park - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Ameyoko Shopping Street - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ueno Zoo - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
University of Tokyo - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 24.4 km / 15.1 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 69 km / 42.9 mi
The preferred airport for Ryokan Asakusa Shigetsu is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The room rate displayed does not include fees for children. Fees are collected at the property, based on age: Children age 4-6 are charged JPY 3500 per night, children age 2-3 are charged JPY 2100 per night, and children under 2 are charged JPY 1100 per night.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1300 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 22