Located in Tokyo (Shinagawa), Hotel Route-Inn Shinagawa Oimachi is within a 10-minute drive of Tokyo Bay and Zepp Tokyo. This hotel is 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from Tokyo Big Sight and 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from Roppongi Hills.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 156 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
At Hotel Route-Inn Shinagawa Oimachi, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Bay - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Meiji Gakuin University - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Happoen Garden - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Keio University - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Tokyo Institute of Technology - 6 km / 3.7 mi
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
DiverCity Tokyo Plaza - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Yebisu Garden Place - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Shiba Park - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Zepp Tokyo - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Oedo Onsen Monogatari Hot Springs - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Ariake Coliseum - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Cerulean Tower - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Komazawa Olympic Park - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Route-Inn Shinagawa Oimachi is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Vending machine
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave