Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Route-Inn Shinagawa Oimachi in Tokyo (Shinagawa), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Tokyo Bay and Akihabara Electric Town. This hotel is 5 mi (8.1 km) from Shibuya Crossing and 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from Tokyo Big Sight.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 156 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
At Hotel Route-Inn Shinagawa Oimachi, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Bay - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Shinagawa Aquarium - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Happoen Garden - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Keio University - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Tokyo Institute of Technology - 7 km / 4.4 mi
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Joypolis - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Cerulean Tower - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Shibuya Crossing - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Shibuya Hikarie - 8.1 km / 5 mi
DiverCity Tokyo Plaza - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Zepp Tokyo - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Rainbow Bridge - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
Tokyo Big Sight - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Route-Inn Shinagawa Oimachi is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Vending machine
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave