Solaria Nishitetsu Hotel Ginza
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Solaria Nishitetsu Hotel Ginza, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, just a 4-minute walk from Kabuki-za Theatre and 14 minutes by foot from Tsukiji Fish Market. This boutique hotel is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace and 2 mi (3.2 km) from Tokyo Tower.
Make yourself at home in one of the 209 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
This hotel was built in 2011.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Furutoshi serving guests of Solaria Nishitetsu Hotel Ginza. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. Breakfast is not included in the Breakfast rate for children age 5 and younger. An additional fee of JPY 2100 per child, per day applies and is collected at the property. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Beds are provided based on the number of guests age 6 and older in the reservation. Extra bedding for children age 5 and younger is available on request; the extra bed fee varies with room type booked and is collected at the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2100 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk