Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Solaria Nishitetsu Hotel Ginza, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, just a 3-minute walk from Kabuki-za Theatre and 12 minutes by foot from Tokyo International Forum. This boutique hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Ginza Six and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 209 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Furutoshi serving guests of Solaria Nishitetsu Hotel Ginza. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kabuki-za Theatre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Mitsukoshi - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Ginza Six - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Hibiya Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
National Diet Building - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Zojoji Temple - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
The preferred airport for Solaria Nishitetsu Hotel Ginza is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 19.3 km / 12 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Breakfast is not included in the Breakfast rate for children age 5 and younger. An additional fee of JPY 2100 per child, per day applies and is collected at the property. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Beds are provided based on the number of guests age 6 and older in the reservation. Extra bedding for children age 5 and younger is available on request; the extra bed fee varies with room type booked and is collected at the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 2400 for adults and JPY 0 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel