Located in Tokyo (Meguro), Hotel Fukudaya is within a 15-minute walk of Shibuya Crossing and Cerulean Tower. This hotel is 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Yoyogi Park and 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Roppongi Hills.Rooms
Stay in one of 17 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have slippers and hair dryers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cerulean Tower - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Shibuya Crossing - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Shibuya Hikarie - 1.6 km / 1 mi
NHK Hall - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Yoyogi National Gymnasium - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Yoyogi Park - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Takeshita Street - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Omotesando Hills - 2.7 km / 1.6 mi
Yebisu Garden Place - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 3.2 km / 2 mi
New National Theatre Tokyo - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Roppongi Hills - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 76.4 km / 47.5 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 24.8 km / 15.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Fukudaya is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property Additional fees may apply to children for items such as extra bedding and meals.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 2200 per night
- Late check-in fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Handrails in stairways