Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Tokyo (Meguro), Hotel Fukudaya is within a 15-minute walk of Shibuya Crossing and Cerulean Tower. This hotel is 2 mi (3.3 km) from Yoyogi Park and 2.5 mi (4 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine.Rooms
Stay in one of 17 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cerulean Tower - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Shibuya 109 Building - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Shibuya Crossing - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Shibuya Hikarie - 1.6 km / 1 mi
NHK Hall - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Yoyogi Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Takeshita Street - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Omotesando Hills - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Yebisu Garden Place - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 3.2 km / 2 mi
New National Theatre Tokyo - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Roppongi Hills - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 24 km / 14.9 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 79.5 km / 49.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Fukudaya is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Additional fees may apply to children for items such as extra bedding and meals. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 3
- -Total number of rooms - 17