Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at HOTEL LiVEMAX Higashi-Ueno in Tokyo (Taito), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Sensō-ji Temple and Asakusa Shrine. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Ameya-Yokochō and 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Ueno Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 35 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected, and LCD televisions are provided for your entertainment.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include laundry facilities and an elevator.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ameya-Yokochō - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kaminarimon - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Ueno Park - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo National Science Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Ueno Zoo - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
University of Tokyo - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 66.8 km / 41.5 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 24.9 km / 15.5 mi
The preferred airport for HOTEL LiVEMAX Higashi-Ueno is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 11 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Laundry facilities
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)