HOTEL LiVEMAX Higashi-Ueno
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at HOTEL LiVEMAX Higashi-Ueno in Tokyo (Taito), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Ueno Park and Sensoji Temple. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Ameyoko Shopping Street and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Tokyo Sky Tree.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 35 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected, and LCD televisions are provided for your entertainment.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include laundry facilities and an elevator (lift).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ameyoko Shopping Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kaminarimon - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Ueno Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Sensoji Temple - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Ueno Zoo - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 2 km / 1.2 mi
University of Tokyo - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 24.8 km / 15.4 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 64.7 km / 40.2 mi
The preferred airport for HOTEL LiVEMAX Higashi-Ueno is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. This property will accept and store luggage in advance for guests only from the day before check-in until check-in. Guests need to notify the property in advance if they will be sending luggage prior to check-in. Luggage sent in advance without prior notification may not be accepted. By law, the property cannot accept and store valuables, perishables, or living things. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 11 PM
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Laundry facilities
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 35
- -Number of floors - 10