With a stay at HOTEL LiVEMAX Higashi-Ueno in Tokyo (Taito), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of University of Tokyo and Kaminarimon. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Ameya-Yokochō and 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Akihabara Electric Town.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 35 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected, and LCD televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include laundry facilities and an elevator.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ameya-Yokochō - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kaminarimon - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Ueno Park - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Ueno Zoo - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
University of Tokyo - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Konica Minolta Planetarium Tenku - 3 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 66.8 km / 41.5 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 24.9 km / 15.5 mi
The preferred airport for HOTEL LiVEMAX Higashi-Ueno is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property This property will accept and store luggage in advance for guests only from the day before check-in until check-in. Guests need to notify the property in advance if they will be sending luggage prior to check-in. Luggage sent in advance without prior notification may not be accepted. By law, the property cannot accept and store valuables, perishables, or living things.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 11 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Laundry facilities
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible – no