With a stay at HOTEL LiVEMAX Korakuen in Tokyo (Bunkyo), you'll be a 4-minute drive from Akihabara Electric Town and 6 minutes from Tokyo Dome. This hotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from University of Tokyo and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Ueno Park.Rooms
Stay in one of 50 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and an elevator.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
La Qua Tokyo Dome City - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo Dome - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Korakuen Hall - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
University of Tokyo - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Yasukuni Shrine - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Nippon Budokan - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Chinzan-so Garden - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Ueno Park - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Waseda University - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Sunshine Aquarium - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Ueno Zoo - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 70.5 km / 43.8 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 25.6 km / 15.9 mi
The preferred airport for HOTEL LiVEMAX Korakuen is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage