Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Residential Hotel B:CONTE Asakusa is centrally located in Tokyo, a 5-minute walk from Sensō-ji Temple and a 2-minute drive from Tokyo Sky Tree. This hotel is 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Edo-Tokyo Museum and 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Tokyo National Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 46 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free international calls.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a reception hall.Dining
At Residential Hotel B:CONTE Asakusa, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and multilingual staff. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Kaminarimon - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Ueno Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo National Science Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Ueno Zoo - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Nippori Textile Town - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 66.2 km / 41.2 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 26.1 km / 16.2 mi
The preferred airport for Residential Hotel B:CONTE Asakusa is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 9 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 100 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 500 for adults and JPY 500 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: JPY 8000 per day
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Reception hall
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible parking