Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Smile Hotel Sugamo in Tokyo (Toshima), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of University of Tokyo and Tokyo National Museum. This hotel is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Ueno Park and 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from Tokyo National Science Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 126 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Dining
At Smile Hotel Sugamo, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sunshine Aquarium - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Sunshine City Shopping Mall - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
University of Tokyo - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Nippori Textile Town - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Chinzan-so Garden - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Ueno Park - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Rikkyo University - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Waseda University - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Tokyo Dome - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Korakuen Hall - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Tokyo National Science Museum - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Ueno Zoo - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 73.2 km / 45.5 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 30.4 km / 18.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 880 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible parking