Smile Hotel Sugamo
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Smile Hotel Sugamo in Tokyo (Toshima), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of University of Tokyo and Ueno Park. This hotel is 3 mi (4.9 km) from Tokyo Dome and 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from Waseda University.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 126 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary bottled water.Dining
At Smile Hotel Sugamo, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and an elevator (lift). Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
University of Tokyo - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Sunshine Aquarium - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Ueno Park - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Nippori Textile Town - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
La Qua Tokyo Dome City - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Korakuen Hall - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Chinzan-so Garden - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Tokyo Dome - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Ueno Zoo - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Waseda University - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 29.9 km / 18.6 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 75.3 km / 46.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 880 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Total number of rooms - 126