Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at R&B Hotel Higashi Nihonbashi in Tokyo (Chuo), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Edo-Tokyo Museum and Akihabara Electric Town. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Ryogoku Kokugikan and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Asakusa Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 203 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of R&B Hotel Higashi Nihonbashi, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Kaminarimon - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Ueno Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Imperial Palace Garden - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 66 km / 41 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 23 km / 14.3 mi
The preferred airport for R&B Hotel Higashi Nihonbashi is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1000 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage