Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Route-Inn Tokyo Asagaya in Tokyo, you'll be 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Suginami Animation Museum and 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from The Tokyo Metropolitan Government. This hotel is 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from Omoide Yokocho and 4 mi (6.5 km) from Golden Gai.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 224 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a banquet hall, and a vending machine.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Suginami Animation Museum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Shinjuku Central Park - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 6 km / 3.8 mi
Omoide Yokocho - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Golden Gai - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Shakujii Park - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Robot Restaurant - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Shinjuku Golden Gai - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 7 km / 4.4 mi
New National Theatre Tokyo - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Inokashira Park - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Route-Inn Tokyo Asagaya is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 27.9 km / 17.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
- Extended parking fee: JPY 1500 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Banquet hall
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine
- -Year Built - 1996
- -Number of floors - 10
- -Total number of rooms - 224
- -Luggage storage