Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at E Hotel Higashi Shinjuku, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 10-minute walk of Robot Restaurant and Isetan Department Store Shinjuku. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Shinjuku Isetan and 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 253 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
This smoke-free hotel was built in 2008.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Robot Restaurant - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Omoide Yokocho - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Shinjuku Central Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Waseda University - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Chinzan-so Garden - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
New National Theatre Tokyo - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Takeshita Street - 3.3 km / 2 mi
The preferred airport for E Hotel Higashi Shinjuku is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 30 km / 18.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 100 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 540 and JPY 800 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 4000 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel