Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Tokyo (Tsukiji), Tokyu Stay Tsukiji is within a 15-minute walk of Kabuki-za Theatre and Ginza Six. This hotel is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Tokyo International Forum and 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 125 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided weekly.Amenities
This smoke-free hotel was built in 2005.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at jonathan serving guests of Tokyu Stay Tsukiji. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tsukiji Outer Market - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Mitsukoshi - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Ginza Six - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Hibiya Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
National Diet Building - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
KidZania Tokyo - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 69.8 km / 43.4 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
The preferred airport for Tokyu Stay Tsukiji is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Basic housekeeping is provided daily for 1-6 night stays. Full housekeeping service is provided once per week for 7-night minimum stays.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 100 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 500 for adults and JPY 500 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Water dispenser
- -Luggage storage