HOTEL LiVEMAX Shimbashi
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at HOTEL LiVEMAX Shimbashi in Tokyo (Shinbashi), you'll be a 3-minute drive from Nittere Plaza and 5 minutes from Hamarikyu Garden. This hotel is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Tokyo Tower and 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Zojoji Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 63 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and LCD televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a reception hall.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and an elevator (lift).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nittere Plaza - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Hamarikyu Garden - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo Tower - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Zojoji Temple - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Shiba Rikyu Garden - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Shiba Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Ginza Six - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Hibiya Park - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Mitsukoshi - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Suntory Hall - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
The preferred airport for HOTEL LiVEMAX Shimbashi is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. This property will accept and store luggage in advance for guests only from the day before check-in until check-in. Guests need to notify the property in advance if they will be sending luggage prior to check-in. Luggage sent in advance without prior notification may not be accepted. By law, the property cannot accept and store valuables, perishables, or living things. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Reception hall
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 9
- -Total number of rooms - 63
- -Luggage storage