Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Tokyu Stay Monzen-Nakacho in Tokyo (Koto), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of KidZania Tokyo and LaLaport Toyosu Mall. This hotel is 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Edo-Tokyo Museum and 2 mi (3.3 km) from Tokyo Bay.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 110 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at f's Kitchen serving the guests of Tokyu Stay Monzen-Nakacho, or stop in at the grocery/convenience store. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
KidZania Tokyo - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
LaLaport Toyosu Mall - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Mitsukoshi - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Tokyo Bay - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Marunouchi Building - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Ginza Six - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Tokyo Tatsumi International Swimming Center - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 65.3 km / 40.6 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
The preferred airport for Tokyu Stay Monzen-Nakacho is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1020 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage