With a stay at HUNDRED STAY Tokyo Shinjuku, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 5-minute drive of Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building. This 4-star hotel is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine and 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from Tokyo National Olympic Stadium.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 106 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 40-inch LCD televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features a television in a common area and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Cafe serving guests of HUNDRED STAY Tokyo Shinjuku. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Robot Restaurant - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Waseda University - 3 km / 1.8 mi
New National Theatre Tokyo - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Rikkyo University - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Takeshita Street - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Yoyogi Park - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
The preferred airport for HUNDRED STAY Tokyo Shinjuku is Haneda Airport (HND) - 30.4 km / 18.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a security system
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 600 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Vending machine
- -Water dispenser
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge