Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Tokyo (Bunkyo), Tokyo Garden Palace is within a 5-minute drive of Akihabara Electric Town and Tokyo Dome. This hotel is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Tokyo National Museum and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 213 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
This hotel has 6 floors in 11 buildings and offers designated smoking areas.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Anime Center - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Ameyoko Shopping Street - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Ueno Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Tokyo Dome - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Korakuen Hall - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
University of Tokyo - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Ueno Zoo - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Imperial Palace Garden - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Nippon Budokan - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Yasukuni Shrine - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 23.1 km / 14.4 mi
Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.) - 363.5 km / 225.9 mi
The preferred airport for Tokyo Garden Palace is Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1300 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Number of floors - 6
- -Number of buildings/towers - 11
- -Total number of rooms - 213