With a stay at Tokyo Garden Palace in Tokyo (Bunkyo), you'll be within a 15-minute walk of Akihabara Electric Town and Tokyo Dome. This hotel is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Tokyo National Museum and 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 213 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as karaoke, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Akihabara Electric Town - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Ueno Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
La Qua Tokyo Dome City - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Tokyo Dome - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Korakuen Hall - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
University of Tokyo - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Ueno Zoo - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Imperial Palace Garden - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Nippon Budokan - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Yasukuni Shrine - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 24 km / 14.9 mi
Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.) - 360.9 km / 224.3 mi
The preferred airport for Tokyo Garden Palace is Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1100 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible parking