Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Candeo Hotels Uenokoen places you in the heart of Tokyo, within a 15-minute walk of Ueno Park and Tokyo National Museum. This hotel is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Ueno Zoo and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Sensoji Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 268 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
This hotel has 12 floors in 1 building and offers designated smoking areas.Dining
At Candeo Hotels Uenokoen, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ueno Park - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Ueno Zoo - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Ameyoko Shopping Street - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Sensoji Temple - 2 km / 1.2 mi
University of Tokyo - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Kaminarimon - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Tokyo Dome - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 25.4 km / 15.8 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 72.7 km / 45.2 mi
The preferred airport for Candeo Hotels Uenokoen is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1620 for adults and JPY 1350 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Shared microwave
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Year Built - 2010
- -Number of floors - 12
- -Total number of rooms - 268