With a stay at Ryokan Kamogawa Asakusa in Tokyo (Asakusa), you'll be a 4-minute drive from Ueno Onshi Park and 10 minutes from Tokyo Sky Tree. This ryokan is 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from Tokyo Dome and 5.4 mi (8.6 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bathrobes. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
At Ryokan Kamogawa Asakusa, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Japanese breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and multilingual staff.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kaminarimon - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Ueno Onshi Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Konica Minolta Planetarium Tenku - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ueno Zoo - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
University of Tokyo - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 66 km / 41 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
The preferred airport for Ryokan Kamogawa Asakusa is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- Japanese futons are provided based on the number of adults in the reservation.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 11:30 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 6 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for Japanese breakfast: JPY 1500 for adults and JPY 800 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)