With a stay at Ryokan Kamogawa Asakusa in Tokyo (Asakusa), you'll be a 4-minute drive from Ueno Park and 10 minutes from Tokyo Sky Tree. This ryokan is 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Tokyo Dome and 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bathrobes. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
At Ryokan Kamogawa Asakusa, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and multilingual staff.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kaminarimon - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Ueno Park - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Ueno Zoo - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Nippori Textile Town - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 66 km / 41 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 25.1 km / 15.6 mi
The preferred airport for Ryokan Kamogawa Asakusa is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 11:30 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 6 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 1200 and JPY 1800 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage