Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at City Hotel Lonestar Shinjuku places you in the heart of Tokyo, just a 4-minute walk from Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and within a 5-minute drive of Meiji Jingu Shrine. This hotel is 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Waseda University and 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Shibuya Crossing.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a reception hall.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Takashimaya Times Square - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Robot Restaurant - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Shinjuku Central Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
New National Theatre Tokyo - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Takeshita Street - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Waseda University - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 73.3 km / 45.5 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 22.4 km / 13.9 mi
The preferred airport for City Hotel Lonestar Shinjuku is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Reception hall
- -Luggage storage