A stay at Sutton Place Hotel Ueno places you in the heart of Tokyo, within a 10-minute walk of Ueno Park and Ameya-Yokochō. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Tokyo National Museum and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Ueno Zoo.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, express check-in, and express check-out.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ameya-Yokochō - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Ueno Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Ueno Zoo - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kaminarimon - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 2 km / 1.2 mi
University of Tokyo - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
La Qua Tokyo Dome City - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Dome - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 3.3 km / 2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 67.9 km / 42.2 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 24.6 km / 15.3 mi
The preferred airport for Sutton Place Hotel Ueno is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Staff at the property wear personal protective equipment and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible – no