A stay at Kichijoji Daiichi Hotel places you in the heart of Musashino, a 5-minute drive from Inokashira Park and 6 minutes from Ghibli Museum. This hotel is 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from Ajinomoto Stadium and 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 81 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.Dining
Grab a bite at パークストリート, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Inokashira Park - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Ghibli Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Jindaiji Temple - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Musashinonomori Park - 8.8 km / 5.4 mi
Ajinomoto Stadium - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Toshimaen Amusement Park - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Baji Koen Park - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Shinjuku NS Building - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Robot Restaurant - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
New National Theatre Tokyo - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 12.9 km / 8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 85.7 km / 53.3 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 33.9 km / 21 mi
The preferred airport for Kichijoji Daiichi Hotel is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Meals are not included in the Breakfast rate for children ages 0-5 who stay free; fees are charged at the property if meals are requested.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free, per registered adult, when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2200 for adults and JPY 1276 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2200 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Wheelchair accessible – no