Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Hotel New Star Ikebukuro places you in the heart of Tokyo, a 3-minute drive from J-World Tokyo and 9 minutes from Mandarake Complex. This hotel is 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from Yanaka Cemetery and 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from Tokyo Dome.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 91 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Tea Room SAINTPAULIA, for lunch or dinner, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 226 square feet (21 square meters), including a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rikkyo University - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Sunshine City Shopping Mall - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
J-World Tokyo - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Sunshine Aquarium - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Waseda University - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Chinzan-so Garden - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Golden Gai - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Robot Restaurant - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Shinjuku Golden Gai - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Shinjuku Central Park - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel New Star Ikebukuro is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 30.3 km / 18.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 550 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: JPY 100 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1080.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 8
- -Total number of rooms - 91
- -Conference space size (meters) - 21
- -Conference space size (feet) - 226
- -Express check-out