Centrally located in Tokyo, Hotel Villa Fontaine Tokyo-Otemachi is within a 15-minute walk of Japan Meteorological Agency and Coredo Muromachi. This hotel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Akihabara Electric Town and 2.1 mi (3.5 km) from Tokyo Dome.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 143 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and electric kettles.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Japan Meteorological Agency - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Coredo Muromachi - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Nippon Budokan - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Ueno Onshi Park - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Suitengu Shrine - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Yasukuni Shrine - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Dome - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Villa Fontaine Tokyo-Otemachi is Haneda Airport (HND) - 22.8 km / 14.2 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1320 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: JPY 1760 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1760 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Vending machine
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible – no