Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
You'll be centrally located in Tokyo with a stay at Hotel Villa Fontaine Tokyo-Otemachi, within a 15-minute walk of Japan Meteorological Agency and Coredo Muromachi. This hotel is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Akihabara Electric Town and 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Tokyo Dome.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 143 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and electric kettles.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Japan Meteorological Agency - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Coredo Muromachi - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Imperial Palace Garden - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Nippon Budokan - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Ueno Park - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Yasukuni Shrine - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Villa Fontaine Tokyo-Otemachi is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 22.8 km / 14.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1320 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: JPY 1760 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1760 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Vending machine
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel