Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Dunwoody, Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter is in the business district, a 2-minute drive from Perimeter Mall and 6 minutes from Art Institute of Atlanta. This 4-star hotel is 12 mi (19.3 km) from Piedmont Hospital and 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from Centennial Olympic Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 275 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and wedding services. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 2.00 mi.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers 24-hour room service. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Dunwoody? This hotel has facilities measuring 10000 square feet (929 square meters), including meeting rooms. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 14 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per day plus USD 100 one-time cleaning fee
- Late check-out fee: USD 100 (subject to availability)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free shopping center shuttle
- -Free pool cabanas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Television in common areas
- -Free train station drop-off