Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter in Dunwoody, you'll be in the business district, within a 15-minute drive of Perimeter Mall and Lenox Square. This 4-star hotel is 9.3 mi (15 km) from Cumberland Mall and 10 mi (16.2 km) from SunTrust Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 275 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and espresso makers. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 2.00 mi.Dining
Enjoy Cajun/Creole cuisine at Portico Global Cuisine, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Dunwoody? This hotel has facilities measuring 3885 square feet (361 square meters), including conference space. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Perimeter Mall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Art Institute of Atlanta - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
American Intercontinental University - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Murphey Candler Park - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Georgia Perimeter College - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Oglethorpe University - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Chastain Park Amphitheater - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Legoland Discovery Center - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Phipps Plaza - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Lenox Square - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Primrose Cottage - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Atlanta History Center - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Swan House - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Coca-Cola Roxy Theater - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Cumberland Mall - 15 km / 9.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.) - 40.2 km / 25 mi
Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree) - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County) - 30.4 km / 18.9 mi
The preferred airport for Le Meridien Atlanta Perimeter is Atlanta, GA (ATL-Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 14 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per pet, per stay plus USD 100 one-time cleaning fee
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free shopping center shuttle
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Free pool cabanas
- -Bar/lounge - 1
- -Electric car charging station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 12
- -Conference space size (feet) - 3885
- -Conference space size (meters) - 361
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free train station pickup
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available