Located in Tokyo (Chiyoda), Hotel Villa Fontaine Tokyo-Jimbocho is within a 10-minute drive of Tokyo Dome and Yasukuni Shrine. This hotel is 1.2 mi (2 km) from Kanda Shrine and 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 72 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and electric kettles, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Dome - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Korakuen Hall - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
La Qua Tokyo Dome City - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Nippon Budokan - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Yasukuni Shrine - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Kanda Shrine - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Ueno Park - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
University of Tokyo - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 23.9 km / 14.9 mi
Fukushima (FKS) - 233.2 km / 144.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Villa Fontaine Tokyo-Jimbocho is Fukushima (FKS).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 2310 per night
- Early check-in fee: JPY 1760 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1760 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage