Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Tokyo (Chiyoda), Hotel Villa Fontaine Tokyo-Jimbocho is within a 10-minute drive of Tokyo Dome and Yasukuni Shrine. This hotel is 1.2 mi (2 km) from Kanda Shrine and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 72 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and electric kettles, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Imperial Palace Garden - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo Dome - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Nippon Budokan - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Yasukuni Shrine - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kanda Shrine - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Ueno Park - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
University of Tokyo - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Hibiya Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 23 km / 14.3 mi
Fukushima (FKS) - 230.3 km / 143.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Villa Fontaine Tokyo-Jimbocho is Fukushima (FKS).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 2200 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Vending machine
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 72
- -Number of floors - 8