Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Villa Fontaine Grand Tokyo-Tamachi, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 5-minute drive of Sengakuji Temple and Keio University. This hotel is 1.3 mi (2 km) from Tokyo Tower and 2 mi (3.3 km) from Tokyo Bay.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 173 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your Select Comfort bed comes with down comforters. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Keio University - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Shiba Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Sengakuji Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo Tower - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Zojoji Temple - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Bay - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Happoen Garden - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Suntory Hall - 3.1 km / 2 mi
Roppongi Hills - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Hamarikyu Garden - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Rainbow Bridge - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Ginza Six - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Yebisu Garden Place - 4 km / 2.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Villa Fontaine Grand Tokyo-Tamachi is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- City/local tax: JPY 200
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 1540 and JPY 1540 for adults, JPY 0 and JPY 1540 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2310 per day
- Early check-in fee: JPY 2310 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 2310 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine
- -Offsite parking reservations required
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Braille or raised signage