With a stay at Sakura Hotel Ikebukuro - Hostel in Tokyo, you'll be 1 mi (1.5 km) from Nekobukuro and 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine. This hostel is 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from Yanaka Ginza Shopping Street and 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from Yanaka Cemetery.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 103 air-conditioned guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature bathtubs or showers, hair dryers, and toilets with an electronic bidet.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
At Sakura Hotel Ikebukuro - Hostel, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 4:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rikkyo University - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Nekobukuro - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sunshine City Shopping Mall - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Sunshine Aquarium - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Waseda University - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Chinzan-so Garden - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Robot Restaurant - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Korakuen Hall - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Shinjuku Central Park - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
University of Tokyo - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
The preferred airport for Sakura Hotel Ikebukuro - Hostel is Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 32.2 km / 20 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 390.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Water dispenser
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible – no