Sky Heart Hotel Koiwa
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Sky Heart Hotel Koiwa in Tokyo, you'll be 6.1 mi (9.9 km) from Tokyo Sky Tree and 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from Edo-Tokyo Museum. This hotel is 7.1 mi (11.5 km) from Asakusa Shrine and 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from Tokyo National Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include laundry facilities and a vending machine. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nakayama Racecourse - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Tokyo Bay - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Ueno Zoo - 14.1 km / 8.7 mi
Nippori Textile Town - 14.5 km / 9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 36.4 km / 22.6 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 59.2 km / 36.8 mi
The preferred airport for Sky Heart Hotel Koiwa is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 450 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine
- -Offsite parking reservations required
- -Total number of rooms - 100
- -Meeting rooms