With a stay at Sky Heart Hotel Koiwa in Tokyo, you'll be 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from Tokyo Sky Tree and 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from Sensō-ji Temple. This hotel is 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from Edo-Tokyo Museum and 8 mi (12.9 km) from Tokyo National Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at 美味厨房 serving guests of Sky Heart Hotel Koiwa.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Bay - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Nakayama Racecourse - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Konica Minolta Planetarium Tenku - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Kaminarimon - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Ueno Park - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 12.9 km / 8 mi
LaLaport - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 13 km / 8.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 56.7 km / 35.3 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 36 km / 22.4 mi
The preferred airport for Sky Heart Hotel Koiwa is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500.00 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine
- -Offsite parking reservations required
- -Restaurant - 1
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
- -Electric car charging station
- -Meeting rooms