Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Via Inn Asakusa in Tokyo (Taito), you'll be a 3-minute walk from Sensō-ji Temple and a 2-minute drive from Tokyo Sky Tree. This hotel is 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Ueno Zoo and 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from Tokyo Dome.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 190 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at SAKURA serving guests of Via Inn Asakusa. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Asakusa Shrine - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kaminarimon - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Ueno Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo National Science Museum - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Nippori Textile Town - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 2.7 km / 1.6 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 2.7 km / 1.6 mi
Ueno Zoo - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 66.3 km / 41.2 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 24.5 km / 15.2 mi
The preferred airport for Via Inn Asakusa is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1080 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1200 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible parking