Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel New Ueno, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 5-minute walk of Ueno Park and Ameya-Yokochō. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Tokyo National Science Museum and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Tokyo National Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 72 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Dining
Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include an elevator (lift) and a water dispenser.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ameya-Yokochō - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Ueno Park - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Tokyo National Science Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Ueno Zoo - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.7 km / 1 mi
University of Tokyo - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Nippori Textile Town - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kaminarimon - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Dome - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 24.7 km / 15.4 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 67.9 km / 42.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel New Ueno is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 5 AM - midnight.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 1080 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Smoke-free property
- -Water dispenser
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 72
- -Number of floors - 8