Hotel New Ueno
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Hotel New Ueno places you in the heart of Tokyo, within a 10-minute walk of Ueno Park and Ameyoko Shopping Street. This hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Ueno Zoo and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Tokyo National Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 72 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Dining
Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ameyoko Shopping Street - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Ueno Park - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Ueno Zoo - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kaminarimon - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 2 km / 1.2 mi
University of Tokyo - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Sensoji Temple - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Dome - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 3.5 km / 2.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 23.8 km / 14.8 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 71.1 km / 44.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel New Ueno is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 5 AM - midnight
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1080 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 72
- -Number of floors - 8