With a stay at Hotel New Ueno, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 5-minute walk of Ueno Park and Ameya-Yokochō. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Ueno Zoo and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Tokyo National Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 72 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Dining
Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include laundry facilities, an elevator, and a water dispenser.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ameya-Yokochō - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Ueno Park - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Ueno Zoo - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
University of Tokyo - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kaminarimon - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
La Qua Tokyo Dome City - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Dome - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 67.9 km / 42.2 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 24.7 km / 15.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel New Ueno is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 5 AM - midnight. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 1210 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Water dispenser