With a stay at Dormy Inn Tokyo-Hatchobori Natural Hot Spring in Tokyo (Chuo), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Kabuki-za Theatre and Nakagin Capsule Tower. This hotel is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Tokyo International Forum and 1.5 mi (2.3 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 143 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Dip into one of the 2 spa tubs or enjoy other recreational amenities, which include a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a vending machine. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Hatago serving guests of Dormy Inn Tokyo-Hatchobori Natural Hot Spring. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A train station drop-off service is provided at no charge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Suitengu Shrine - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Mitsukoshi - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Ginza Six - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Marunouchi Building - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Theatre Creation - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Hibiya Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
KidZania Tokyo - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
LaLaport Toyosu Mall - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Museum of Contemporary Art - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 68.3 km / 42.4 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
The preferred airport for Dormy Inn Tokyo-Hatchobori Natural Hot Spring is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Train station shuttle service is available from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1500 for adults and JPY 800 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free area shuttle
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free wired Internet
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Number of spa tubs - 2
- -Luggage storage