Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Best Western Tokyo Nishikasai in Tokyo (Edogawa), you'll be a 1-minute drive from Tokyo Bay and 8 minutes from Disneyland® Tokyo. This hotel is 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from Tokyo DisneySea® and 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Tokyo Sky Tree.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 184 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and tablet computers. Computers with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access are provided to keep you connected, along with 20-inch flat-screen televisions for entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Aletta serving guests of Best Western Tokyo Nishikasai. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Tokyo? This hotel has facilities measuring 1184 square feet (110 square meters), including conference space.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Bay - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kasai Rinkai Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Sea Life Park - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Disneyland® Tokyo - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Tokyo Tatsumi International Swimming Center - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Tokyo DisneySea® - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Tokyo Solamachi - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Edo-Tokyo Museum - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Hibiya Park - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Tokyo Big Sight - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Imperial Palace Garden - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Toyosu Market - 12 km / 7.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 22.6 km / 14 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 60 km / 37.3 mi
The preferred airport for Best Western Tokyo Nishikasai is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1404 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1800 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Number of floors - 9
- -Total number of rooms - 184
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1184
- -Conference space size (meters) - 110
- -Meeting rooms