A stay at Ginza Grand Hotel places you in the heart of Tokyo, a 1-minute drive from Ginza Six and 6 minutes from Tokyo Imperial Palace. This hotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Tsukiji Outer Market and 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Tokyo Tower.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 257 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and shopping on site.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with Japanese cuisine at GINZA RABU, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ginza Six - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Mitsukoshi - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Hibiya Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
National Diet Building - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Marunouchi Building - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Tower - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Suntory Hall - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Shiba Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
The preferred airport for Ginza Grand Hotel is Haneda Airport (HND) - 19 km / 11.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Meals are not included in the room rate for children ages 5 and under who stay free.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 6 children 5 years old and younger stay free, per registered adult, when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 2268 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free wired Internet
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Wheelchair accessible – no