Ginza Grand Hotel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Ginza Grand Hotel is centrally located in Chuo, walking distance from Ginza Six and close to Tokyo Imperial Palace. This hotel is within close proximity of Tokyo Tower and Tokyo Anime Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 257 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Bathrooms have hair dryers and slippers. Conveniences include phones and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and shopping on site.
Satisfy your appetite with Japanese cuisine at GINZA RABU, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2268 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Resort fee: JPY 200.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free wired Internet