With a stay at Hotel Monterey Hanzomon, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, within a 5-minute drive of Akihabara Electric Town and Yasukuni Shrine. This hotel is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Nippon Budokan and 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 340 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary bottled water.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo National Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Yasukuni Shrine - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Nippon Budokan - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Hibiya Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Suntory Hall - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Korakuen Hall - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Dome - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 3 km / 1.9 mi
La Qua Tokyo Dome City - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Marunouchi Building - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 69.3 km / 43.1 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 22.4 km / 13.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Monterey Hanzomon is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2100 for adults and JPY 1050 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel