A stay at the b akasaka-mitsuke places you in the heart of Tokyo, a 3-minute drive from Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and 6 minutes from Tokyo Dome. This hotel is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Tokyo Tower and 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 122 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Partially open bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Dining
Enjoy a meal at Excelsior Cafe or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
National Diet Building - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Suntory Hall - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Billboard Live - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Hibiya Park - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Roppongi Hills - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Yasukuni Shrine - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Mori Art Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tokyo Tower - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 72.4 km / 45 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
The preferred airport for the b akasaka-mitsuke is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve onsite parking
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- This property will not accept any online purchase deliveries. All commercial goods or online purchase and gift deliveries must be accepted by in-house registered guests personally. The property cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged goods.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Meals are not included in the room rate for children ages 11 and younger included in the reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 660 for adults and JPY 660 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2200 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Wheelchair accessible parking