Located in Tokyo (Koto), Tokyo Bay Ariake Washington Hotel is within a 10-minute drive of DiverCity Tokyo Plaza and Oedo Onsen Monogatari Hot Springs. This hotel is 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from KidZania Tokyo and 3.1 mi (5 km) from Hamarikyu Garden.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 830 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a banquet hall. Spending a day of fun is easy with the complimentary theme park shuttle.Dining
At Tokyo Bay Ariake Washington Hotel, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Bay - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Tokyo Big Sight - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Ariake Coliseum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Zepp Tokyo - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Toyosu Market - 1.5 km / 1 mi
DiverCity Tokyo Plaza - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Joypolis - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Oedo Onsen Monogatari Hot Springs - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Tatsumi International Swimming Center - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
LaLaport Toyosu Mall - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
KidZania Tokyo - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Rainbow Bridge - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Hamarikyu Garden - 5 km / 3.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 66.9 km / 41.6 mi
Haneda Airport (HND) - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
The preferred airport for Tokyo Bay Ariake Washington Hotel is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property Laundry service is not available on Sunday.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Meals are not included in the room rate for children ages 5 and younger who stay free.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free, per registered adult, when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 1650 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Banquet hall
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Meeting rooms
- -Free theme park shuttle
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)