Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Bayside Hotel Azur Takeshiba Hamamatsucho in Tokyo (Minato), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Tokyo Bay and Tokyo Tower. This hotel is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Tokyo International Forum and 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from Tokyo Midtown.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 122 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a hair salon, and wedding services.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and an elevator (lift). Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Zojoji Temple - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Caretta Shiodome - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Shiba Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Tower - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Shinbashi Theatre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Ginza Six - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tsukiji Outer Market - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Mitsukoshi - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Keio University - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Rainbow Bridge - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Hibiya Park - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Suntory Hall - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 3 km / 1.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 18.9 km / 11.8 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 74.5 km / 46.3 mi
The preferred airport for Bayside Hotel Azur Takeshiba Hamamatsucho is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1540 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 3000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Hair salon
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Banquet hall
- -Conference center
- -Meeting rooms
- -Number of restaurants - 4
- -Total number of rooms - 122