Located in Tokyo (Minato), Bayside Hotel Azur Takeshiba Hamamatsucho is within a 10-minute drive of Tokyo Tower and Tokyo Bay. This hotel is 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Tokyo Imperial Palace and 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from LaLaport Toyosu Mall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 122 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include desks and in-room massages, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a ballroom.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nakagin Capsule Tower - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Shiba Park - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Tokyo Tower - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Ginza Six - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Mitsukoshi - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Keio University - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Suntory Hall - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Hibiya Park - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Imperial Garden Theatre - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Tokyo Bay - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Billboard Live - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
National Diet Building - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 72.1 km / 44.8 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
The preferred airport for Bayside Hotel Azur Takeshiba Hamamatsucho is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests must be at least 20 years to stay in a smoking room.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1620 for adults and JPY 1620 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 3960 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Banquet hall
- -Conference center
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Number of restaurants - 4
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance